Friday 5 August 2016

Soft Brick - FAILED TO MOUNT SYSTEM - Help

Good night guys, so there's my problem:

I was on DN 0.6.1 custom ROM, TWRP 3.0.2.0 and rooted. Today, i wanted to go back to stock ROM, so, I downloaded the stock firmware throught sammobile, and tried to install it throught ODIN 3.11, but it's stopped at system.img, and remained stuck in it for a long time. so i decided to restart the phone..

Then it's showed the follow message:

firmware upgrade encountered an issue note 4. Please select recovery mode on kies and try again.

So, i tried to re-flash throught ODIN, but stucked at system.img again, after it, I downloaded KIES and tried restore it, but it's stopped at 2%.

I wasn't abble to go to recovery mode, only download mode, so, i extracted the ROM file, and flashed only the boot.img through ODIN. Now it's boot to recovery...

I wiped data/cache, but the following error showed up:

E: Failed to mount system (invalid argument).

and now i can't find a solution for it.. tried to do amost anything that i could find on the internet, but none solved my problem...

I'm wanting to flash PIT + CSC + PDA file, using the repartition option on ODIN, but i'm afraid that may brick my phone for ever...

I'm following this tutorial by now: http://forum.xda-developers.com/note...-t-w8-t3282641

And i need this CSC file, because my phone is the C version, could someone give me link to download it ? couldn't find in any place.

ANd there's someone who could help me ? i'm very concerned about it because i don't have money to buy another phone at the moment...

Thanks, and yes, already looked at XDA for a answer but couldn't fine any.

THANK YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment