Saturday 6 August 2016

Wifi issue after MM update

Hi guys! Can you help me out! I installed several MM Roms, as i can not connect to certain wifi networks. I installed many of them to troubleshoot my phone. I have no idea why i can not connect, why it stucks. . It stucks at obtaining IP adress. Before i first install the marsmallow on 5.x.x series i was able to connect to any wifi network (obviously if i had the network key), but now i can not connect to my workplace wifi, also at my friend. At home it is all OK. All networks are 2.4ghz. Other then this i can not see 5ghz networks. i saw a solution for that, but most adb drivers are for x86 even if it says its for x64 systems (or either im too noob, buti can not install them on win10). But the main issue, which pisses me off, is the problem with 2.4Ghz networks. Does any of you have any solution for that. Furthermore, have any of you faced this problem before??? Thanks anyway! G.Regos

No comments:

Post a Comment