Friday 5 August 2016

Bootloader : (remote: Command did not succeed)



Hi guys, so I got a problem recently, after i startt my phone (like 30 s or 1 min after) the touchscreen stop working, i mean i can still change the volume, watch the video going on but i can't do nothing. So I tried to take off the tap wake up thing, the lockscreen but still nothing, I did a whole reset and nothing. So I decided to just redo everthing, install a new kernel and rom. I'm trying to take off the bootloader so i can install these but it appears that i can't. I already did all the steps : getting the code, usb debbuging, fastboot, installing drivers [S011 right?] but everytime i try to do it with the cmd it tells me that it failed for some reason. Trying with fastboots tells me i can't unlock it officially. So i'm really lost about what i missed or what i need to do.

Thanks for the help guys



No comments:

Post a Comment