Saturday 6 August 2016

16gb Hong Kong n9005 custom roms



Hi all my girlfriend just bought a note 3 thinking it would come with a btu firmware but it turned out to have a Hong Kong firmware on it.. I've had a look at ita running 4.3 or 4.4. Android can't remember which one however we tried updating through settings but it can't findo any updates for lollipop...

I haven't tried it with kies as she might be sending it back as it was advertised with a btu firmware. If I can get it to update to lollipop she want me to put the aryamod s7 rom on it like I've got on my n9005 UK version..

I thought it would be easy but then after reading the threads about the hk versionso been different didn't want to brake anything.
If it is possible was its updated which kernel and custom recovery do I use. Would I use the hlte Eur ones

Any help would be much appreciated thanks



No comments:

Post a Comment