Saturday 6 August 2016

USCC screen compatible with SGHi337?



Hey guys, I have an old(release day, wooo) ATT GS4, the screen completely gave out, and it's been shelved for a while. My mom just gave me an old USCC GS4, and it has a perfectly functional screen, I was just wondering if anyone knows if the screens are compatible. I don't need to have a working GS4 for anything specific, I'd just like to have an unlocked one for my collection, and I've heard the USCC ones are still not unlockable. And anyway I'd rather have the ATT one, just because it would be fun to still have my same launch day phone from way back when. This is purely a novelty project for me, as I'm going to be using something more modern for daily use, but it was historically one of my favorite phones. Any input is welcome, but please don't just tell me it's not worth the effort, it's obviously a hobby project that I'm undertaking for fun.



No comments:

Post a Comment