Saturday 6 August 2016

Bricked Prestigio Multipad Wize 3057 3G



Hello everyone,
I have rooted my tablet using kingroot and was removing the unused built-in apps. I might have remove some system core apps.
Now the tablet keeps rebooting at the logo. It does not even get to the launcher.
I can get into recovery mode.
I was thinking of installing the firmware again but I cannot find it anywhere.
The closest I found is Prestigio Multipad Wize 3047 3G. (Mine is 3057, this firmware is 3047).
Can I still install this firmware?
Here are the Spec:
(Unfortunately, I cannot post links, Please google it)
multipad-wize-3057-3g ------>(What I have)
multipad-wize-3047-3g ------>(I have firmware of this)

or if anyone can provide me with the right firmware, I'll really appreciate it.
Thank you



No comments:

Post a Comment