Saturday 6 August 2016

Major problem with Network System Provider



I froze Network System Provider in "Titanium Backup" because I literally would have the message "NetworkSystemProvider has Stopped" popup 2 seconds after I would press OKAY on the message. Please if anyone knows how to fix this issue I would greatly appreciate being walked through the process."
Also, in Google Play Store I can only download 1 app at a time, then once that app has downloaded it takes a while to actually install. Other apps that I download while another app is downloading or installing will give the message "DOWNLOAD PENDING". Is this problem related to the NETWORK SYSTEM PROVIDER or completely different. Can someone help me figure out how to fix this issue also.
Thank You,
Droid_Galaxy



No comments:

Post a Comment