Saturday 6 August 2016

Never again am I buying from LG

I bought this device because it was overall very good in all the reviews I read. I read that the charger that came with it didnt support Quick Charge 2.0. That was the first dissapointment. When i received it, it was running Android 6.0. I did an OTA check and no updates were available. I decided to download Lg Bridge and i finally found one update. I bought this device on one condition, to avoid LG UX 4.0. And guess what, my phone was part of an ever growing crowd of people who didnt have the eu bootloader! I felt like I was smacked in the face. I searched the internet for more info and my fears were confirmed. Ever since that i vowed to never buy from LG again. Android is about Freedom and there is none of that on the LG G4. European market bias confirmed:crying:. Months after the discovery I had witnessed the scariest thing ever, I was listening to some music with my LG earphones plugged in. And suddenly i couldnt wake the damned thing anymore but when i touched the screen i could hear typing sounds, I had to pull the battery out. The battery life on the thing was mediocre at best, the screen never lived up the my expectations, the phone gets dangerously hot when i use snapchat. The only thing going for the LG G4 is its camera which was probably the best in 2015. I simply cannot stand the lag on the phone anymore and I am searching for other phones. Im not that kind of person who spends 600 euros on a phone. Then the Oneplus 3 showed and for 400 euro i get a phone 2 times as powerful, dash charging, an UNLOCKED BOOTLOADER and a premium design. Whats more Oneplus actually tries to fix its phones and released tons of fxes for the OP2. Im pretty sure the phone will get Android Nougat even if it takes a while(after witnessing what speedy updates meant on the LG G4 I would prefer slow and steady progress). The only thing the oneplus loses in is the camera department which will improve. Im tempted to wait for the 2016 Nexuses as they will have the best Android experience as well as support for Daydream vr. Ive also checked out the ugly zenfone 3 deluxe which will cost much more than 400 euro. The Axon 7 is also tempting but im not sure if the 6gb version will come out, the bootloader seems to be locked for now(check out the devices forum) So guys should i wait for the more expensive Nexus by HTC or look out for the OP3 and Axon 7?

No comments:

Post a Comment