Friday 5 August 2016

Xthermal Mod -Fast Charging + CPU + GPU Tweaks

Hi Guys,

I'm back with the Xthermal Mod.
But this time it is for Nexus 6P.

Introduction:
Nexus 6P is the best handset I've ever used. No doubts about that.
Nexus 6P has got one of the best Fast Charging.

But why I always get around 800-1100 mA current while charging?
Max to max I get 1500-1700 mA current.
Is this the best fast charging I can get?

Then I opened my thermal engine file and started working on it.

Goal:
Xthermal_Fast_Charge: Here I tried to boost my charging current/speed while keeping rest values to their default.
Xthermal_Performance: Here I tried to boost my charging current/speed + Same basic CPU & GPU tweaks are also applied.

I have successfully been able to achieve average 2600-2800 mA current. (Stock charger supports Max 3000 mA)

Downloads:
Xthermal_Fast_Charge.zip
Xthermal_Performance.zip
Back_To_Stock.zip

Credits:
Google
Notepad++

Note to mods: Please kick it to related section if I missed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment