Saturday 6 August 2016

Cannot access Play Store after update



Hi Guys,
So this is my issue, a few days ago I updated to CyanogenMod 12.1-20160719-SNAPSHOT-YOG7DAO8DL-maguro.
Since the update, I cannot access Play Store. I receive the following message when I try to access:"Google Play services- Google Play Games relies on Google Play services, which is not supported by your device. Contact the manufacturer for assistance."
This was not an issue prior to the update.
Any information is helping me to resolve this issue would be appreciated.
Information that may be of benefit:
• Android version- 5.1.1
• Kernel- 3.0.101-g05a4271
• Build- LMY49J 872596b770

Apologies if I have posted this in the incorrect location, this is my first visit to this site.

Many thanks in advance for any help.



No comments:

Post a Comment