Saturday 6 August 2016

Gaming Problem which may relate to Vulcan API (Need For Speed No Limits)



Galaxy S7 Edge should be supporting Vulcan API, shouldn't it? And I think the game I try to play is not ran under Vulcan, meanwhile the game, NFS no limits is supposed to support Vulcan. Yet there are a few problems I encountered:

1. The game is not guaranteed to successfully launch every time. After I installed it from play store, I have tried about 10+ times to successfully launch it. However when I try to open the game again, it occasionally crash immediately. I don't know if anyone of you having the same device encountered this too.

2. Gaming graphics and performance seems not showing my S7 edge's potential power. Graphics-wise, I have seem many videos on YouTube that people ran this game on their S7 (edge) with very nice graphics. However my S7 edge doesn't have such graphics, and the graphics is just similar to the Note 3 I have. Performance-wise, I tried to upgrade the graphics by replacing the graphics json file by the one from Nvidia Shield Tablet, the game definitely looks better, yet it is still not as good and runs smoothly as those S7s I saw on YouTube, and my S7 overheats quite easily.

As a matter of that, I suspect that my S7 edge is not running this game in Vulcan API, or my game is not a Vulcan version. Are there any extra settings to be done to enable Vulcan instead of OpenGL?:confused:

My S7 edge is definitely not a counterfeit, and it's the S820 version, which supposedly supports Vulcan API.



No comments:

Post a Comment