Friday 5 August 2016

Newbie. Questions about my Samsung Galaxy Tab E lite tablet



Hi, everyone. I'm new to the forums and am looking for a little insight on my device. I've been interested in rooting android devices for a long time and have successfully done so on a few occasions. I've used poot, kinoroot, androot and some others that escape me right now.

I have a Samsung Galaxy Tab E lite...
Model: SM-T113
Android Version: 4.4.4

I've accessed the developer options and enabled USB debugging...

It's unrooted right now... I have a pc laptop to do USB debugging if need be...

What i'm wanting to do guys is get the most out of my tablet by rooting and flashing for better ROM, this way I can learn and at the same time optimize my device to its fullest potential while also engaging in this new online community. The only problem I have is the reason I just cant out-right experiment with my tablet and which is why I've come here to you tech-gurus for help...
I CANNOT brick my tablet. It was a gift from my brother and the first one he bought me I accidently bricked by not doing enough research while trying to root it. He returned it and bought me an even nicer one then told me specifically not to try and ROOT it...
haha.. he should've known better.

So if anyone has an advice or keen insight on all the necessary steps to backing it up, rooting it, and maybe even doing whatever it takes to flash more ROM... I would highly appreciate it. I apologize if this new thread angers anyone.
Many thanks and I look forward to learning from you all.



No comments:

Post a Comment