Monday 1 August 2016

Mi 5 pro vs redmi note 3



Hey everyone, i had recently bought a S7 edge and now unfortunately the screen is shattered. Being a new phone the screen is bloody expensive and costing around 1100 aed (UAE dirham). So I am thinking of replacing it once the device is a little older. In the mean time I want a spare phone. Confused between Mi 5 (1400 aed) vs Redmi Note 3 (650 aed).

My usage is very basic - social networking (fb and whatsapp), movie streaming (cinema box/show box/kodi), casting youtube etc on my smart tv and spotify. I play no games (android games are full of adware).

So guys do you think i should shell double the money for a Mi 5 pro? I just expect the phone to run smoothly and not lag much.
Why am I thinking about Xiaomi?
Basically for Miui. it resembles a lot like a jailbroken iPhone and that's the major attraction (themes and stuff).



No comments:

Post a Comment