Friday 5 August 2016

Galaxy S4 I545 - Soft Bricked



This is my first here. I've lurked for quite a while and used many of the write ups to root and mod previous phones, but I really screwed the pooch on this one and am in a bind that I don't know how to repair.

I was attempting to install xposed. Sadly I did not install a custom recovery on this phone as I figured I would be fine and I had a second i545 just in case....missing the fact that it was a requirement. However when I flashed the phone it ended up soft bricking and goes into an infinite boot where it gets stuck at the Verizon load screen.

I have attempted to reset it. I've attempted to use ADB to connect and disable it yet can't connect to the phone, and I have tried to reflash 5.0.1, which is what the phone was running, via Odin and it will not flash, only giving me an Auth failure.

So I'm at the point now where I need to get it back into working condition. I know there has to be a way but I am not skilled enough to do this. I'm hoping for a little help to get this little fella working again.

I appreciate any and all input!



No comments:

Post a Comment