Friday 5 August 2016

[HELP]Camera app shows "can't connect to camera"



Hello XDA Members!

I'm here to tell my problem... I receive my redmi 3 (non-pro) one week ago, when i receive he all works great, but he comes with MIUI 7 (7.1.1.0 Shop rom) I update he with MiFlash using Last MIUI Dev rom and following the guide...
After the process end, i start my device and configurate and i see the when i open the camera, shows "can't connect to camera" in screen...
The front cam works great, all sensors works great, only main cam don't work... (this is not a hardware issue)
Now my device have a unlocked bootloader and twrp instaled...

Sugestions to fix this? I need use my cam...

List of what already tried:
*Tried custom rom (cm12 by nehz)
*Tried custom kernel (MYKernel by yantz)
*Tried clear dates of camera and gallery app
*Tried make a factory reset
*Tried third apps cam



No comments:

Post a Comment