Monday 1 August 2016

SM-G930T on t-mobile

Hi Friends!
Since I bought my Galaxy s7 SM-G930F, I make a question every night and every day...
-How to make it work properly on t-mobile-
You know, volte, wifi calling, signal bars etc (no bloatware, please):D
I have made several attempts to change csc, system modifications, etc.
On one occasion I dont remember how I do that, I could activate the volte button in settings but does not work the volte (before that I flashed the t- mo SM-G930T stock "latest" kernel) no working volte, whit correct apn, csc, sistem etc.

There is already root process for tmo s7...

if posible create a tmo stock ROM to international, for example, for our SM-G930F?

I need this because I'm from the T-Mobile and is ugly not being able to use the volte feature or wifi calling.

Any dev, please... go ahead
Any help, please:good:
Thanks!
My Bad English
Sorry
Sorry
Sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment