Monday 1 August 2016

DESPERATE!!! Need help rooting HTC Desire 816 (710c) VM Single sim.



I have an HTC desire 816 (710c) Virgin Mobile. I have tried the following: King Root- APK and PC. KingoRoot- APK and PC, Framaroot APK, iRoot APK and PC, Towelroot APK, Z4Root APK, RootMaster APK, One click root APK and PC, Baidu Root APK, And none have gained full root permision. I have had Temp roots with both King Root and KingoRoot, but it seems to only last minutes and then my phone reboots on its own and its back to no root. I have my bootloader unlocked which I thought was supposed to prevent this sort of thing? Im running 5.0.2 stock. I'm fairly versed on this subject so this is becoming very frustrating for me, ive been trying for over a week now. I know i could flash a rooted rom but i have tried literally at least 12 different ones for every variation of my phone possible, from CM 11 up to CM13.. and when I go to flash it says (roughly) "this file is for A5, A5DUG, A5.., This phone is A5dug"......How is that possible? I dont know if this is relevant or not but when im in recovery mode up top it says "A5chl" in the specs area... but thats not what it seems to think it is? I have managed to successfully flash once but it was for a dual sim variant of the 816, needless to say it was jacked up and i had to go back to stock. I must be missing something.. Anyways, im rambling on now. Im desperate, PLZ help me. I have run out of ideas and losing hope quickly.

Cheers,

Mikey



No comments:

Post a Comment