Friday 5 August 2016

(Review) Poetic Affinity Case - Clear

Initial impressions of this case are positive. I like the clear design and the case has rubberized corners to protect against drops which is the most important thing when picking out a phone case. This one is a solid case and I would trust my phone in it on a daily basis.

Pros:
GREAT grip around the sides (lots of rubber on the case)
Case does not impede the buttons at all. The buttons actually have less resistance on this case than the adopted case which I like.
Clear case shows off the phone
Very solid construction

Cons:
Slightly thicker than I like, and I emphasize slightly.
Branding for the case is a bit big.

This is currently my favorite case for the Nexus 6p. If you are looking for a case, this is a great choice IMO.



Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

No comments:

Post a Comment