Monday 1 August 2016

Help with changing resolution.

Recently tried booting my phone for the first time and after hours of precautions I managed to successfully boot my x play. However, changing my phone's resolution was not so successful.

My goal was to reduce my resolution to help run games(Pokemon go) faster and a lower DPI looks amazing.

I tried various resolution apps with all of them failing to work. So, I tried changing my build.prop file's DPI setting. It successfully reduced my DPI and my phone looked perfect, until half my apps crashed on starting them including messenger and textra.

I reset my DPI back to normal and the same apps continued to crash. Had to go back to factory for now, but looking for a possible solution for when i boot again. What have others done?

No comments:

Post a Comment