Monday 1 August 2016

Bootloop

Hey everybody. So here's what happened. I had installed CM13 installed on my SIII (i9300). Its battery died and when I turned it on it gave me an encryption had failed error, i pressed the reset phone button and it brought me into TWRP. I couldn't factory reset so I decided to reinstall CM13. I did that, first it gave me a failed to mount /data error. I wiped it completely and after installing CM13 it gave me failed to mount storage error. It then wouldn't turn on and was stuck on "Galaxy SIII" boot screen (not cm animation). I formatted data, reinstalled CM, it made it till the boot animation screen not past that. I installed Ressurrection Remix and it does the same, stuck on the boot animation. It does boot normally when I restore the nandroid backup I made but I cant install any custom rom. Any help?:confused:
Dont want to restore stock rom using ODIN. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment