Monday 1 August 2016

Battery performance is really poor for Oneplus One

Hello Experts,

My Battery is draining like crazy. I tried almost everything to figure out what is the issue but could not figure out. Below are the details I gathered from the things I tried.

My battery started draining almost 30 % overnight. Initially I thought it was due to the Unofficial Marshmallow Rom, I could see Wi-Fi to be cause of this drain. Hence I tried different Roms (Cyanogen Mod, PA, DarkObas, Sultan ROM, and stock Cyanogen OS ( Past 3 versions, including latest one). but the battery drain didn't stop.

So I decided to flash PA rom again, installed OpenGapps PICO (Only Google play service nothing else). I installed CPU spy and left it over night in Airplane mode. When I checked in the morning (after 7 hours) battery drain was of 25 %. This was surprising as nothing was running on my phone and only the minimum apps were installed. At this time, CPU spy showed no abnormal wake locks and was in Deep Sleep for almost 93% of the total time. The stock battery usage showed only Mobile Stand by and usage of 50 mAh.

Can you please help me figure out what is causing the battery drain.

No comments:

Post a Comment