Monday 1 August 2016

Wi-Fi does not work and system directories stuck on "read only" in RemixOS 3.0

Hello to all the community Xda RemixOS.
Updating my macbook to RemixOS 3.0 version of the wi-fi does not work properly. In practice, the only way is to connect the LAN cable. On external forums I found the solution: change some strings of code init.sh files located within /system/etc/init.sh. To my great surprise, however, despite the root permissions I can not edit files in this directory because only mode "reading." I tried to mount terminal system even in writing, but the result is: "/ dev / loop1 / system is read-only mode." I have root permissions in theory I could not do what I want in those directories ??
Anyone able to help me places urgently, thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment