Monday 1 August 2016

Software & Charging Problem

Hi, I have a z3 d6653 my phone was constantly rebooting even though I know its a software thing as it has happened before and by flashing stock lp again it got fixed this time I ignored it and by letting the phone off as it's not my daily driver I wanted to see if itll settle by itself. It did settle and I used the phone till 4% but when i took it back it was off Im sure bc of it starting to reboot again so I wanted to charge it then fix it but after 1% charging it was constantly rebooting in charging mode so with that 1% I thought of booting into recovery and wiping only caches but during the operation it went off and now even though the led is showing like it's charging, it isn't actually so I decided to ask here if any of you can help me i.e know any way how to charge the battery..

No comments:

Post a Comment