Friday 5 August 2016

HTC One M9 relock help

iHave a Sprint HTC One M9 currently stuck in boot loop displaying
"This build is for
development purposes only
Do not distribute outside of HTC
without HTC's written permission.
Failure to comply may
lead to legal action."

I'm not sure of the CID nor firmware version(i'm sure it was the latest 3.41.651.4.) iForgot to backup my device before rooting(stupid iKnow.) I've already found the RUU for 3.41.651.4 it's saved to my SD card. iCan still reach bootloader, recovery&download mode, should iJust enter recovery&flash the RUU? iAlso have S-ON. iWould like to relock the bootloader&start the root process anew. iUsed TWRP 3.0.2 as well as Super SU 2.76 during my first initial attempt. I've already tried to lock the device once but when iType adb devices into the command window no device is displayed.
I'm not sure where to go from here. Can someone help?:confused:

No comments:

Post a Comment