Friday 5 August 2016

How to unbrick bricked ORIGINAL Jambox. No sound, no lights but still recognized PC

Last year, Jawbone stopped the support for the original Jawbone Jambox. But they didn't just stop the support, they also removed the ability to update to the lastest available firmware and also change the voice. I bricked my Jambox by trying to update to the latest firmware using the Jawbone Updater and the firmware for the Big (or Mini, I can't remember) Jambox. So now, there is no sound nor light when I turn on the Jambox, but my PC still recognizes it: it makes that sound when a new device is plugged in and the Jambox updater says it's plugged in. This gives me hope that there is still hope to unbrick the speaker. I'm sure someone must be in the same situation as I am, but has anyone figured out a way to fix it ?

No comments:

Post a Comment