Friday 5 August 2016

[Help wanted] To install Xposed Framework for Lenovo Tab 2 A10-30f

Hello,

I've spent my evening trying to install the xposed framework on my lenovo tablet 2 a10-30f but to no avail. I'm pretty sure I downloaded the correct zip (sdk22-arm, since it's a Cortex-A7 Processor/ARM 32 bit and the tablet is currently running 5.1.1). I've tried multiple ways of trying to install the framework (root is successful with kingroot) but it just won't work.


I've followed the guide for the a10-70 version, but on reboot (when flashify says it's supposed to be flashed) i always get the following error:
"E: failed to verify whole-file signature
E: signature verification failed. Installation aborted."

(Yes i've tried googling it, and tried some other ways like loading the zip from other locations..)

Anyway, if anyone got any ideas, please feel free to reply.

Thank you in advance,

Pa1n

No comments:

Post a Comment