Monday 1 August 2016

heeelllppp....

heeelllppp mee ... how to remove or replace this cyanogen_recovery again ..cwm Philz touch directly replaced automatically by cyanogen recovery after install cyanogenmod12 and I want to restore it to again because cyanogen recovery is not free to use ..
I've done all the way to replace, from install cwm of recovery and Odin but error all ..and I was trying way under any no results.


uo_a59 @ GT-N7000: / $ su

root @ GT-N7000: / # dd if = / sdcard / twrp.img of = / dev / block / platform / msm_sdcc.1 / by-name / FOTAKernel

dd: /sdcard/twrp.img: No such file or directory
1l root @ GT-N7000: / #


but instead NO SUCH FILE OR DIRECTORY ... please me why it happened. but already many twrp I have tried but the result is the same all ..

help me .. should immediately contact vykfly@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment