Tuesday 2 August 2016

Firestorm Kernel V1

This is a starter project of mine in taking over for The Sickness after his retirement
I will include kernels for S6 and S6 Edge

They will both be built from the same exact configs, just set up per model these are built off T-Mobile EPD1 sources until future updates and I do not plan on doing it any other way as I only have the T-Mobile device.

I wanted to get a thread started so I will post a link to them now, they are stock clean files with permissive set, deep sleep bug fixed built with Sabermod 5.3 Toolchain, unless I switch to Ubertc 5.3 which I will state if I do
This is a standard release which I plan to update every few days, if not several times a day and adding more and more along the way as I type this I have OC control building now with added Governors and I/O and Big A57 Core speeds up to 2300 And Small A53 Cores up to 1600.

Then I will be addressing ram and proceed onto undervoltage and etc..

This is started for my own learning process and the steps needed to keep Twisted Kernel updated by time new sources come out I can clone an almost exact replica of Twisted and keep it updated, until I eventually add more into my own Project and keep going up from there, if you are looking for maximum features I suggest staying on Twisted V8 as it will be awhile until my project has advanced that far but I will post my logs and anyone else can feel free to use updates along the way as I build up Project Firestorm.

Downloads


Flashing steps is downloading the CORRECT zip from my AFH > going into recovery > install > select zip > swipe to flash > reboot

I want to thank @The Sickness for helping me with every dumb question, fixing boot errors with me, for his HUGE HELPFUL guide, patience in teaching me some of the basics, supplying with files and scripts to make life easy and for Twisted V8 itself and everything else he has done for us when no one else did for us.

XDA:DevDB Information
Project Firestorm, Kernel for the T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S6

Contributors
Maqical
Source Code: https://github.com/Maqical/FirestormV1

Kernel Special Features:

Version Information
Status: Stable
Current Stable Version: v1
Stable Release Date: 2016-08-02

Created 2016-08-02
Last Updated 2016-08-02

No comments:

Post a Comment