Monday 1 August 2016

[Emergency] Phone stuck on bootloader!



Hi, so let me get to the point.

I attempted to root my phone with towelroot, and had no success. I did some googling and found this: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...05&postcount=1

I flashed the kernel following the instructions and my phone gets stuck on boot now. I was naive to think it would work... someone please help! This phone is my only phone and it's literally my job to have this phone. I don't know a lot about this stuff but here is my model version : SM-G900A

Also, in hopes of trying to fix my phone, i tried finding an original kernel file which im currently downloading this : http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2785185

Although i would REALLY appreciate it if I could keep all my files and such. I dont want my phone resetting completely.

Also when i booted into recovery mode, this was at the top: G900AUCS4CPA3

I don't care about rooting anymore, I just need my phone to be back to normal!! Please and thank you! It's 3:38 AM and i've been in a HUGE panic for the past 3 hours...



No comments:

Post a Comment