Friday 5 August 2016

Display sharpness

Hi. I would like to get op3, but the only thing that makes me from buying it is the display. I'm using opo now and the full HD in 5.5 inch screen is great resolution, no advantages with qHD, but op3 has an oled pentile display which I found worst choice for a mobile device, since it's not well with static images neither has proper horizontal-vertical array of pixels.
Could you tell me if you can see some jaggines woth the black text over white page, or with round icons. I've also read that when using dark theme you can see some purple whatever, can you see anything like that? Or some halos around high contrast elements?
Could any of you share with some closeup pictures of the screen, and maybe with some comparison to another device? Best same screen size with true full HD resolution. I can focus on my opo about 10-12 cm away from the display and of course can't see anything wrong with sharpness. Can you on the op3 with that distance?

Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment