Friday 5 August 2016

Deleted files System . lg g2 mini d625

Cambiar a españolCerrar pantalla completaSuch, I have a huge problem with my computer D625 LG G2 mini. Search results than the last time I Flashe 6 Days ago a nail version of Mexico (V10D) have an update for any room a lollipop Los Angeles. The problem is that bienen That was eliminating Default Applications with the pro uninstaller and accidentally delete system files. Now The problem is that I get to SETTINGS, download, enter Alarms and me selling the United Nations Message. "Unfortunately ADJUSTMENTS stopped" And I can not enter or make any changes, or anything Install, or the pattern, nothing in a Nutshell. I said I had to flash it again but the download mode is not activated or with the volume + key or with the volume button - or both, and PC Load cell alone and does not recognize it as a device. That's the worst . If someone da.una solution I would be grateful for all eternity. I am looking forward to your response .

No comments:

Post a Comment