Friday 22 July 2016

I Really Need Help! I cant find the source of my ZE551ML problem.



I was using FlareM stock kernel... With Bear N Russian Os for more than a week without any prob.

It was midnight i left my phone charging. I woke up and used my phone for normal usage.

The next morning double tap to wake my phone. The screen awake but nothing was showing up it was blank
DT2W was working but the whole screen was blank. Black Screen Flash. In curiosity i thought i have to restart. I forced power off my phone.

After a few seconds i start my phone. Phone gives a gentle double vibrate. But its blank nothing at all is showing. The screen is total blank. No boot screen, i cant go Recovery.... Just Blank, Nothing.

When i start it just vibrates.

Computer detects USB when it Vibrates. After awhile its gone.

The vibrate comes up every aproximately 5 minutes. Keeps soft double Vibrate every 5 min, i guess its restarting by itself until i press the power button again for 10s where it switches off.

Please give me a solution. I'm so confused how could this happen overnight

Owh, And i tried Solution where we need to re place the 3 wires above battery. Not working.

No charging indication too since this prob occur.
:(:crying::rolleyes::eek::confused:



No comments:

Post a Comment