Friday 22 July 2016

Call ringtone playing for SMS and won't stop!



Hello friends! I really hope someone can help me with this issue. My mother has my old Samsung Note 3. For the last couple of weeks anytime she gets a text message the message notification tone plays but so does her incoming call ringtone. On top of that, the call ringtone won't stop playing. We can put the phone on silent but the ringtone won't actually stop until she restarts the phone.
A little background: I had the phone maybe a year before the note 4 came out and I immediately upgraded so she's had the phone I guess maybe two years. My phone was on Verizon. My mom has T-Mobile prepaid service. We've never had any problems until this. Well because she has prepaid she uses a Wi-Fi texting app called TextPlus or something like that. Again never any problems until a couple weeks ago. I asked her if she updated anything, I've checked all of her settings in the phone and the app. I even set the call ringtone to silent and sent a text and it still did it. It's not so much the ringtone as it is that it won't stop. We've even left it sitting for over an hour and it was still ringing.
What can I do to try to fix this? Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!!



No comments:

Post a Comment