Friday 22 July 2016

Need help with Soft bricked huawei H60-L01



I have a huawei honor 6 H60-L01. I tried to install TWRP using android sdk-tools. After installation the phone was booting ok but i could not enter TWRP UI at boot.

Tried to factory reset it so that i can start everything from the beginning.

Something went wrong and now I am stuck at the screen giving me the following message.

RESCUE MODE
Attention!
Please use Hisuite tool to recovery system
Update User Guide
[link to the stock rom]
Android logo with its belly open:)
Error!
Func NO : 10 (FUNC_BOOT_RECOVERY)
Error No: 2

also i can not see my device in the list of adb devices, it says daemon running successfully and then just shows a blank line and takes me back to the folder.

Tried to download the stock rom in a formatted sd card and tried to hold volume up+down+power to make it do something but this was the last method which did not work for me.

Tried many things by searching for myself but it does not work.

Will hugely appreciate your help.



No comments:

Post a Comment