Friday 15 July 2016

Help taking first step to rom my new smartphone



Hello,
I got my G2 two days ago (used), i come from an htc one m7, i use to unstall all kinds of custom roms and recoveries, but scrolling through this forum i can't seem to understand the best way to install TWRP and rom the phone.

WHAT I HAVE :
- verizon LG G2 completely stock non rooted, software verison 3AA

WHAT I WANT :
-install latest TWRP to be able to install custom roms like cm13

WHAT I DON'T UNDERSTAND :
-Some tutorials mention something about flashing bootstacks, others tell me to root then install twrp directly using some app
-i presume that my software version 3AA is greater than 39A, the latest bootstack is made for 39A so will it cause a problem if i flash that bootstacks ?

all explanations will be appreciated



No comments:

Post a Comment