Friday 15 July 2016

N5 has No service, No data and SIM card sometimes not recognized



Heres whats going on
I have reset the N5, and flashed the July MM image. Everything flashed fine.
I insert SIM before booting, Android doesnt see SIM... so i pulled out the SIM and reinsert while on, and it sees it.
The Signal goes into an empty triangle... It says you have voicemail. And nothing else happens.
No data, no service. *#*#4636#*#* shows the right selection, it gives me the option to turn on the radio, but if i click it, nothing ever happens.
Under phone info, it sees my phone number, the IMEI is fine, and its not blacklisted when i check multiple carrier's websites.

I just cant seem to figure out why it wont just acquire service signal even when APN settings are right.



No comments:

Post a Comment