Tuesday 12 July 2016

Unable to root or use device other than for WI fi please help



Okay so I have a Note 3 SM-N900T Version 5.0. Though T-Mobile. Well, about a month ago I was informed since my ex boyfriend who is currently in jail has been unable to make payments they have put a block on the device. Earlier I found a thread on removing the block through an xda application. I followed instructions but since my device is not rooted I was unable to achieve my goal. I have tryed.once to root my device since the day they put the block on. It's not stolen so it's not blacklisted just blocked until the bill gets paid. Even though I am able to use WI fi and connect to the Internet this device will not root. I have two other devices grand prime and avant and have rooted both with ease. Only thing is ...I want my note to be my primary phone. Please help.



No comments:

Post a Comment