Thursday 21 July 2016

Redmi Note 3 (Snapdragon) Hangs and Restarts



Hello,
I bought Redmi Note 32GB Snapdragon variant (my first Mi phone) a month ago and just after 10 days or so it started showing hanging problems. If it was a random once in a while hanging issue, I would not have had any problem but when the phone slows, after a couple of seconds it freezes then all I can do is restart it into fastboot mode or wait for it to switch off after around a minute so I can restart it myself. I have tried installing MIUI 8 Global Beta and after that back to MIUI 7 but both seem to have the same problem. I also went to the Mi Service Center where they installed their own update again and said it will not have issue anymore but it still shows the same problem.

I have googled for a similar issue on this phone but I seem to be only one having it yet. I have no idea what to do so please if you know anything about this issue then please tell me.
Regards,
Varun



No comments:

Post a Comment