Saturday 16 July 2016

Help with xposed for samsung galaxy tab 4 4.4.2



I have a samsung galaxy tab 4 with 4.4.2.
I am not good with this kind of stuff.. I really need xposed for an app that I want. Please use simple nooby terms. :) I rooted my tablet and used root checker to make sure everything was good.
I downloaded the link on this page: repo. xposed.info/module/de.robv.android.xposed.installer. I went into settings and checked "disable resource hooks" I dont know why.. a tutorial told me to. Under framework it says "the latest version of xposed is currently not active. Did you install the framework and reboot?" In red. When I click knto framework a pop up explaining to be careful comes up and I hit okay. I wish I could add a picture but all in red it says "Xposed is not (yet) compatible with Android SDK version 19 or your processor architecture (armeabi-v7a)

WARNING: linkier: /data/data/de.robv.android.xposed.installer/cache/app_process has text relocations. This is wasting memory and is a security risk. Please fix. CANNOT LINK EXECUTABLE: cannot locate symbol "ZN7_android14AndroidRuntime5startEPKcS2_" referenced by "data/data/de.robv.android.xposed.installer/cache/app_process.."

It won't let me click install/update but I got frusterated and hit uninstall and it asked me "grant permission and I hit deny because I decided I didnt want to uninstall. Now, everytime I click uninstall or reboot it pops up an error message saying "failed to get root acess. Make sure your device is rooted properly and you have not blocked shell commands."

I have noo idea what to do. All I know is that I need to get xposed framework installed and I need something called rootcloak (I havemt got that far yet)

Thanks you for any help!! I have never done anyyything like this before.



No comments:

Post a Comment