Wednesday 13 July 2016

Google play music dead slow.



Hi
I bought Nexus 6P few weeks ago and I got 90 days of free trial of Google Music Streaming. I am mostly either Spotify or Tidal subscriber, but I thought to giving it a try to Google Music as it is free. So I subscribed. And now when I try to play music, it takes hell lot of time just to buffer single song. I pause the play button and left it for 10 seconds to buffer and when I press play, it started buffering from the place where I last paused. Secondly, when I try to download an Album, Jesus, it takes so much time, like I kept my phone for 30 mins and it downloaded only 5% and I guess it was stuck there.
Here is the screenshot of my settings :
I have no idea what's wrong and btw, I am using Android N. But I don't think that because of Android N this problem is having. Well, let me know.
And yes, I am using 50MBps WiFi, so no slow Internet for me, in case you are wondering. And I haven't tried on my 3G because its costly lol.
Thanks.



No comments:

Post a Comment