Sunday 3 July 2016

Copy & paste no longer working in marshmallow?



Try this

I'm using a text file in my sd card that contains my google play password
Up until now I've been able to copy my text and then paste it into my google play 'enter your password' here field with no problems

However since the marshmallow update (6.01 23.5.A.0.575) I can no longer 'paste' the text into google play, although I can copy the text ok, and paste it into another text to prove it's copied ok.

In case anyone thinks its because its going over from sd card into internal spaces that's the problem, I tried using the same text saved in the internal part of storage with the same problem.

Is this a new bug or some wonderful new google play 'feature' to stop you from copy/pasting.



No comments:

Post a Comment