Sunday 3 July 2016

Stop having to swipe to unlock after using fingerprint scanner



I'm afraid that I never noticed if this was an issue caused when upgrading to MM or something with the Note 4 as I moved straight up from the Note 3, and installed MM straight away. I'm running stock firmware, and I'm rooted with xposed running.

I'm using the No Lock Home Xposed mod and when I'm connected to one of my chosen Wifi networks I no longer need to use the fingerprint scanner (the phone stays unlocked) but I ALWAYS have to swipe when the device is woken. And when I unlock with the fingerprint scanner.

I've tried altering all kinds of settings but to no avail. In the greater scheme of things it's not a big issue but it is rather tedious!

Any suggestions? And yes, I've tried it with the Xposed mod not activated ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment