Friday 15 July 2016

adb Sideload cm13, stuck on boot animation



Hi- I've recently gotten ahold of a old SE xperia arc, it was stock ICE, non-bootloader unlocked, not rooted etc.

I've unlocked the bootloader w/ sony's webpage where you fill in imei etc,
I go for installing a custom rom, namely the cm13 from the LX Project page ( http://legacyxperia.github.io )

i extracted the boot.img from the zip, did fastboot flash boot boot.img .
when i enter recovery after doing this, I have no option to flash from sdcard, where i've put the romzip, the only option i see is sideload, I've never used adb sideload functionallity before, i'm used to do it from the sdcard inside the clockwordmod recovery.

Anyway, formated /system, etc., fired up adb, did the sideload, and then rebooted.

Now the device is stuck in boot animation of marshmellow. What to do?



No comments:

Post a Comment