Monday 18 July 2016

XPOSED Brick, help!



Okay so a few days ago I attempted to install xposed framework on my SM-G925T running 6.0.1. After successfully installing, i attempted a reboot in which it hangs on the white "tmobile" screen for hours at a time. I have tried moving the Xposed uninstaller zip to the phone, but every time i plug it in, no matter the cord or pc it absolutely will not be detected. I can enter download mode & TWRP, but pretty much useless when it wont be detected. Just got this phone about a week ago and i am beyond sad ive managed to brick it this fast. Can anybody point me in the right direction? I havent found anything on xda or even the internet for that matter on how to fix this. Odin/Smartswitch will not detect it. Im pretty much stumped at this point..



No comments:

Post a Comment