Monday 18 July 2016

Xperia Z screen problem



Hello, I got a Sony Xperia Z (C6603) whose touchscreen was not working. So I change the LCD screen + touch. Everything worked properly until the screen starts to malfunction (ghosting and bugs of all kinds). So I disassembly the phone and I was surprised to see that the connector of the LCD was slightly torn. Then I bought an LCD screen + touch glass, other than the previous one. I ride and then everything works again .. until last week. Same problem, so I disassembly again and I see that everything is in its place, the connector is not torn, nothing ...

I wonder where does this problem. Note that I have tried to put to factory reset the phone (via settings or Flashtool), I downgrade to Kitkat, in short, I tried everything as well as hardware side software, nothing doing.

If anyone know where it can come ... Thank you :)

Here is my problem in video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5KNTB_Q4zI&



No comments:

Post a Comment