Monday 18 July 2016

"Correct" KingRoot alternative impossible ?



Hi,
I'm not a developer, just a geek. I wanted to have a rooted 6.0.1. I made all the stuff to root it (in 4.4.2), added recovery, etc. Then I downloaded the 6.0.1 ftf file (stock Taiwan version), the SuperSu and DualRecovery zip files, and made a "prerooted" zip file with PRF Creator. But it doesn't work, the system reboots every time I tried to open an app.
Other method is KingRoot, but it's very intrusive, adds a lot of stuff, the "superuser" is not "normal", etc.. BUT : it's a very simple rooting way, it works on Android versions where the EasyRootTool doesn't work, it's versatile (works on almost all hardware), etc.

My question is : with such good developers in XDA, it's not possible to make a rooting app like KingRoot, but without the extra stuff, a clean one and installing the "normal" SU ?



No comments:

Post a Comment