Monday 18 July 2016

Can I Unlock Wifi Hotspot/Tethering on Cricket Samsung Galaxy S7?



I'm trying to unlock the Hotspot on my Samsung Galaxy S7 Cricket. I can't find any guides; there are several for the Sprint variant, but I can't find any for Cricket and the method doesn't seem the same.

I bought my phone retail for sticker price - I own it and no goofy contracts. Cricket wants to charge me /month for a hotspot, which is ridiculous - I'm already paying for my plan and paying for my data; I'm not going to pay for it again. I had tethering on my HTC One under the same Cricket plan, also without paying extra.
Haven't rooted yet, but I will do so if it's required to get Hotspot working - but I can't find any guides, even with a rooted phone.
Any help? Thanks in advance.



No comments:

Post a Comment