Monday 4 July 2016

Unexplainable issues with booting and flashing



Dear XDA-overlords,

the last time I askeed your help was during my odyssey with the HTC HD2 and I recveived great help.
So once again - I reuiere your knowledg sine I don*t know much about the LG G3.

My smartphone: LG G3 D851
ROM: CandySiX-d85x

The issue: the sim-card reader is most def. dead. So I took the liberty to remove the tiny metal-plate to take a closer look at the pins for the sim-card-reader. (One pin was broken, guess thats at fault). But the main-story unfolds just at this moment. Ever since I did that, my smartphone stopped booting properly.
I can flash every rom, it works just fine at th e first-start. But if I restart the phone, it's more or less a gamble if the phone will start up properly or end up in a blackscreen after the LG logo. If the phone starts (in like 2 out of 10 attempts) it works perfectly fine. My only hope is, that the battery is at fault since I bought the phone used and that damned thing dischargers in less than 2 hours from 100 to 0%,

So, does anyone have the slightes idear whats wrong with the phone? Everything worked perfectly up to yesterday. Ever since, everything has gone to ****s.

Best regards,
Zakkusu



No comments:

Post a Comment