Monday 4 July 2016

Mediapad 2.8.0 802L model stock rom



Hi I've been looking for a stock Rom (Update.App) for Mediapad 2.8.0 802L.
I bought the tablet just a few weeks ago and installed an official update but then the table started acting weird. I believe that the update wasn't somehow unsuccessful.
I contacted Huawei but all they said was to have it send for repair, which takes time.
So I decided to flash it with an available official update file (I used a 801L update from Huawei Support). Now, it works fine, but if I could I want to get an official update file for my model.
I searched everywhere but no luck. So if anyone knows a place to download a stock update file for 802L, would you kindly let me know?
Or if someone can share it, that would work, too.
Thanks!



No comments:

Post a Comment