Saturday 16 July 2016

Tablet causing Verizon router to reboot.



Just curious if anyone else has experienced their tablet causing their router to reboot. Ever since the update to MM if I have my SGp612 connect through wifi to my Verizon (now frontier) router it will cause it to reboot.

It doesn't happen immediately but after a while of using it the router will reboot. If I turn wifi off on the tablet or have it connect through wifi to one of my Apple airport devices (which I setup on a different SSID than the Verizon router) the router will never reboot. Only once I reconnect to the tablet to the Verizon router will it reboot after some use.

The Verizon router is an actiontec with the following info.

Firmware Version:40.21.18
Model Name:MI424WR-GEN3I
Hardware Version:I

Sent from my SGP612 using Tapatalk



No comments:

Post a Comment